This position will require strong skills in communications, analytics, problem solving and project management. This position will be responsible for Sales Reporting and Analysis functions as well as sales incentive programs and sales territory design. In addition to Sales, this position will interface with many Inspire functional areas as well as with external vendors in order to meet sales and incentive reporting, analysis and administration needs in accordance with applicable policies and procedures. This role must be flexible for changing priorities and able to work independently.
- Work in close collaboration with the Director of Sales Operations, Sales Leadership and the VP of Human Resources to design sales incentive programs to achieve corporate sales and selling related objectives
- Create and distribute incentive plan tools such as incentive calculators, written plan documents, overview slides and the like
- Create analytical models and tools to evaluate incentive plan costs and effectiveness.
- Design sales territories and manage quota allocation across the entire sales hierarchy
- Update quota distribution annually and throughout the year as new territories are created
- Create / Improve / Maintain an application to calculate quarterly and annual incentive payments
- Produce a quarterly incentive pay file (for Payroll)
- Maintain existing sales and incentive related reports and design new reports as needed
- Evaluate third-party applications for appropriate sales operations functions as needed
- Must be continuously curious and investigative by nature
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, statistics or related field.
- MS Office Certifications preferred
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5+ years of experience with sales incentive program design, communication and evaluation
- Advanced experience with MS office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel and MS Access or similar relational database applications
- Experience with one or more data visualization applications such as Power BI, Tableau, or other
- Demonstrated skill in the areas of: building and maintaining relationships, problem solving and strategic thinking
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.