– Lead commercialization activities introducing Upper Airway Stimulation (UAS) therapy to assigned sales territory. Performance objectives will include achieving sales plan and therapy awareness milestones in assigned sales territory.
– Provide market analysis feedback to sales and marketing departments. Assess new potential accounts within assigned sales territory.
- A solid understanding of Upper Airway Stimulation UAS technology as well as device implantation and follow up procedures.
- Drives implant growth to achieve sales plan through prompt account activation and efficient patient throughput.
- Orchestrate commercial site assessment, selection and development
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales quota.
- Ensure commercial centers follow patient selection guidelines, implant techniques and effective therapy titration methods.
- Facilitate local payer education and development process.
- Work closely with marketing and sales operations teams to refine and enhance both organic and direct-to-patient outreach programs
- Share best practices with colleagues and senior management.
- B.S. degree in business, science or engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years in medical device sales
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with assisting in the implantation and follow up of active implantable devices
- Therapy awareness development experience is preferred
- Product launch/account experience is preferred
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email email@example.com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.