Experienced Systems Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics 365) for our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and to support integration with our internal and external systems. In this impactful position, you will be responsible for the development, configuration, maintenance, and support of Microsoft Dynamics. You will utilize advanced configuration skills to bring the business requirements to life inside Dynamics 365. In addition, you will be responsible for the administration and data integrity of the Dynamics 365 environment and related systems through the management and execution of the technology roadmap inclusive of upgrades and releases.
- Develop new capabilities by providing best practice-based design, configuration, and implementation. Including the customization and configuration of entities, workflows, business processes, and other out of the box features
- Manage user set up and security
- Collaborate with various departments, external consultants and IT partners to execute the implementation of new features and functions
- Write requirements and follow change control process.
- Monitor and manage system upgrades with the vendor (Microsoft)
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve user experience utilizing solution capabilities (Dynamics 365)
- Support the integration of other systems and tools into Dynamics 365
- Monitor and track data quality, migrations, and integrations
- Create analytics reporting per internal requirements using standard and advanced tools
- Provide support, diagnostics and resolution to complex problems
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University or equivalent experience.
- 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics application design, build, sandbox, and deployment
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification
- Experience with localization and global implementations
- Experienced with Microsoft Flow
- Proficient in Excel and Power BI
- Experience working in a regulated medical device company.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; possesses strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.