This is a Part Time Opportunity
Engineering, Quality and/or Manufacturing Associates are responsible for manufacturing, repairing and servicing Physician Programmers as well as supporting the general needs of the development, operations, and quality team.
- Physician Programmer Manufacturing
- Build programmer subassemblies from components, apply software, conduct final manufacturing test per manufacturing procedure.
- Regionalize programmers for final geography per manufacturing procedure.
- Package for final shipment per manufacturing procedure.
- Appropriately document activities.
- Returned Product Analysis
- Conduct analysis per appropriate procedure.
- Coordinate with responsible Engineer to perform additional root cause investigation or troubleshooting activities.
- Appropriately document investigation and results.
- Development, Operations, Quality Support
- Assist with development efforts as required, under the direction of an Engineer
- Product testing
- Software testing/validation testing
- Dry run test methods/test plans
- Product Research
- Assist with incoming inspections as required, under the direction of an Engineer or Manager
- Assist with rework, repair and/or servicing activities as required, under the direction of an Engineer or Manager
- Assist with other general activities as required, under the direction of an Engineer or Manager, which may include;
- Documentation archiving
- Production area cleaning and light maintenance
- Non-product research
- Engineering Change Orders for obsolescence or manufacturing process updates
- Develop training documentation or training exams
- High school diploma
- 2 years undergraduate schooling (or equivalent) completed in engineering or science and currently enrolled as a fulltime student.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft programs