Support Operations team in daily execution of product orders, shipments, and other operations
logistics duties. Assist customers and sales team with product requests and questions.
- Confirm order is correct by verifying quantity, pricing, and delivery date based on shelf
- load and upcoming implants
- Log order into Product Request Log and send order with Product Request number to
- Send shipping confirmation to customer along with tracking number for shipment
- Move product in MRP system to correct location and dispense
- Respond to emails and phone calls from customers regarding quotes, pricing issues,
- shipment tracking, order placement, and copies of invoices
- Update Master Address List when new sites are added
- Maintain customer purchasing/order file with purchase order, invoice, packing slip,
Process Replacement Orders from Incoming Purchase Orders:
- Product Request Log number, etc.
Territory Manager and Field Clinical Representative Support:
- Confirm purchase order with Territory Manager, ensure faulty or damaged product is
- being returned
- Log order into Product Request Log and distribute accordingly.
- Package product for shipment and label
- Send shipping confirmation to Territory Manager with tracking number
- Move product to correct location and dispense
- Provide information regarding shipped product, expiration dates, orders received, orders shipped, and pricing
- Ship product to distributors: create pack slips, invoices, pre-alerts; pack product, make
- corresponding movements in MRP system; correspondence with distribution warehouse
- Receive product on purchase orders: MRP system entries (serial numbers if required),
- match receiver to invoice and provide to Finance, move to appropriate MRP system
- location after receiving/inspection, move to appropriate physical location
- Order shipping supplies as needed
- Package and ship product as necessary
- Assist in inventory cycle count process
- Run daily Inventory Report for device tracking
Quality System Responsibilities:
- Create Purchase Orders for components, assemblies, and end products.
- Document product and therapy related field reports within the prescribed timelines and
- provide any necessary documents required to complete the investigation. Provide
- follow-up reporting as needed.
- Complete training requirements and competency confirmations as required for this
- position within the required timeline.
- Comply with applicable quality system procedures/policies and make suggestions for
- continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in operations or related field