The Field Clinical Representative position provides technical and clinical expertise, educational and field support to ensure the safe adoption of the Inspire therapy and products. The FCR is responsible for working with customers, physicians, clinic staff and Inspire field staff to drive procedural and practice success.
- Provide technical support during implant procedures and at device activation
- Maintain credentials enabling access to assigned hospitals and clinics
- Provide technical leadership and education in assigned region to account clinical staff
- Provide post-training follow up including procedural reviews, in servicing and support
- Assist customers in device troubleshooting
- Collaborate with sales personnel on appropriate training/support for targeted customers
- Proactively disseminate peer-reviewed scientific and clinical information to customers and assigned sales team as needed
- Provide technical expertise for assigned regional education and training activities
- Stay current on relevant scientific publications and clinical evidence
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field or a Professional Certification
- Minimum of 2 years in a Field Clinical or similar role with a medical device or related company
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a surgical setting
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a clinical setting
- Computer experience with Microsoft programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Problem solving/trouble shooting skills
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email email@example.com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.