Lead all aspects of the commercial development of Inspire Therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in a defined geographic region. Hire exceptional sales and technical support talent. Execute the commercial plan consistent with company’s stated objectives.
- Work with New Site Activation Manager and Area Vice President of Sales to assess, select, and train new medical centers who want to offer Inspire therapy.
- Hire a sales and technical support team that have skills and attributes to meet and exceed business and quality objectives.
- Establish a vibrant and performance based culture within the regional sales team.
- Drive a consistent approach to build flow of interested and appropriately indicated patients into trained medical centers within the region.
- Establish and implement weekly/bi-weekly best practice sharing within the region to aid in achieving the projected sales and Patient Expecting Therapy (PET) quotas.
- Work closely with Therapy Awareness Managers, Marketing, Reimbursement Team and Sales Operations to promote and maintain the highest possible relationships with our external customers and in-house team.
- Develop and provide coaching and feedback to all members of regional team.
- Ensure comprehension and timely completion of Inspire Quality System policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years field sales experience and 3 years leadership experience within medical/pharmaceutical industry
- Successful track record building teams who have consistently outperformed expectations