This position is for a highly trained specialist dedicated to optimizing Inspire therapy outcomes, from patient selection and screening through implantation and post-operative successful therapy activation and chronic therapy usage. This position requires expertise in active implantable devices, experience in providing leadership presence in the operating room and strong scientific background. This position requires frequent domestic travel throughout the United States; and occasional foreign travel may be required.
- Lead implant training for physicians, Inspire field personnel and other customers as needed.
- Maintain credentials, enabling access to assigned hospitals and clinics.
- Manage implant training operations, maintain calendars, open new locations, etc.
- Implement field training program in an effective manner through regular training sessions and joint attendance with new employees at implants.
- Implement ongoing training, including advanced topics, remedial training, dissemination of new techniques, product launches, etc.
- Insure that Inspire’s comprehensive center training plan is implemented in a highly effective and compliant manner.
- Engage with customers/physicians prior to attendance at a training event.
- Provide post-training follow up including procedural reviews, in-servicing and first case(s) implant support.
- Assist and/or serve as consultant to customers, as well as sales staff, with real-time troubleshooting and complex case challenges.
- Collaborate with sales personnel on appropriate targeting for customer attendance at physician training programs.
- Provide clinic and implant coverage, schedule permitting, when no qualified field personnel are otherwise available.
- Provide technical expertise for regional education and training activities.
- Schedule travel arrangements via CWT to ensure multiple objectives are accomplished.
- Participate in the proactive dissemination of peer-reviewed scientific and clinical information to customers as warranted.
- Stay current on relevant scientific publications and clinical evidence.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field
Master’s degree in a technical, scientific or education/training field
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Field Clinical role with a medical device company
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with assisting in the implantation and follow up of active implantable devices
- Minimum of 2 years in a clinical training role with a medical device company