Under the direct supervision of the Senior Vice President of Sales, the Administrative Assistant, Sales and Training will support sales and training by handling a wide variety of administrative duties as delegated. Applies highly developed secretarial, administrative, and coordination skills to complete activities. Acts independently on standard procedures and handles non-routine situations through interpretation of office guidelines and administrative practices. Proposes solutions to administrative concerns. Seeks input from supervision as needed.
- Provides administrative support to the field sales and training leadership.
- Schedule and manage travel, logistics and general meeting planning for sales leadership meetings, surgeon and employee training classes.
- Coordinate schedules for new hire on-boarding and orientation
- Update and manage SharePoint site for New Hire Field Representatives
- Manage credentialing activity for New Hire Field Representative
- Sort and distribute mail. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Work in cooperation with the Office Manager to cover the front desk as needed.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies. Handle confidential and non-routine information and explain policies when necessary.
- Facilitate review and sign-off of contracts and agreements between field sales and internal stakeholders (Legal, Regulatory, Finance).
- Outlook calendar management (scheduling of appointments and meetings).
- Recommends and implements improvements to processes or procedures.
- May be required to access, input and/or maintain data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Document product and therapy related field reports within the prescribed timelines and provide any necessary documents required to complete the investigation. Provide follow-up reporting as needed.
- Complete training requirements and competency confirmations as required for this position within the required timeline.
- Comply with applicable quality system procedures/policies and make suggestions for continuous process improvement.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree and/or completion of administrative certifications such as the Certified Professional Secretary (CPS)
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined administrative assistant, secretarial and/or clerical experience in a private or public company
- Advanced skills in MS Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced computer skills