The Therapy Awareness Manager (TAM) will support the assigned Territory Manager with commercialization activities associated with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) therapy. Primary responsibility is to accelerate the number of qualified/indicated patients into activated Inspire therapy programs. Key activities may include; educating multi-disciplinary care teams, educating and building key therapy referral channels, and working closely with Inspire programs to orchestrate community education events.
At the discretion of the AVP, the TAM will complete training requirements for therapy activation and implant procedures. The TAM may also participate in the start-up process for new Inspire therapy programs.
- Quickly master the story of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) therapy and become exceptional at communicating the story and use of the Inspire therapy through:
- OSA and its consequences
- How Inspire therapy works
- The Inspire patient experience
- Inspire therapy clinical evidence
- Inspire therapy economics
- Inspire therapy patient selection considerations
- Inspire patient education
- Inspire therapy practice management
- Educate and build belief among core multi-disciplinary team members within each assigned OSA program on therapy indications and facilitate efficient patient flow.
- Work closely with Territory Manager, educate and build belief among key referral channels to assigned OSA therapy programs. This includes physician and allied health professionals
- Assist in the execution of therapy awareness activities such as community health talks.
- Execute quarterly action plan with assigned centers to ensure efficient alignment with referral channels and exceed growth objectives of patient flow.
- Document product and therapy related field reports within the prescribed timelines and provide any necessary documents required to complete the investigation.
- Assure complete and accurate submission of implantable device registrations for each patient if attending implants.
- Complete training requirements and competency confirmations as required for this position within the required timeline.
- Minimum of 3 years in medical sales experience.
- Active implantable devices experience is preferred
- Therapy awareness and/or market development experience is preferred
- Product launch experience is preferred
- Experience in the field of sleep medicine preferred
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email email@example.com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.