The Senior Communications Specialist will manage Inspire communications to medical professionals and the Inspire commercial organization. The specialist will plan, implement, execute and evaluate print and digital communications strategies (including PowerPoint, web, e-blast, etc.). The role will also coordinate the communication strategy for medical conferences. The senior communications specialist will report to the Senior Director of Product & Therapy Marketing.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales Training, Market Access and other Inspire team members to build and manage emails, presentations, brochures, podcasts and/or video formats to communicate about Inspire therapy in a simple & compelling way.
- Determine the appropriate communications channel mix - including digital channels - and write and edit all types of content for programs, product launches, and campaigns targeting medical professionals.
- Provide content management, logistics and manage the process for marketing materials.
- Manage the format and frequency of direct communications to physicians and AHPs.
- Work with sales leadership on a recurring communication to the Inspire sales team to increase awareness of relevant updates, objectives and action items.
- Create the strategy and manage conferences that engage ENTs, sleep medicine, and other healthcare professionals about Inspire for CPAP intolerant OSA patients.
- Manage content on professionals.InspireSleep.com to maximize medical professional web engagement, consistent with overall communication objectives.
- Measure the success of communications plans and initiatives; analyze feedback and provide recommendations to improve communication effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or science/engineering required.
- Master’s degree in business preferred.
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.
- Minimum of 5 years in communications or marketing in a medical, scientific or technical field
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills; proven storyteller capable of creating compelling narratives
- Experience with Microsoft 360 platforms, including the use of Sharepoint, Teams, Stream for Video, and other associated applications.
- Experience creating communication strategies, messaging and plans for medical device technologies is preferred.