Lead all aspects of the commercial development of Inspire Therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in a defined geographic region. Hire exceptional sales and technical support talent. Execute the commercial plan consistent with company’s stated objectives.
- Work with Area Vice President of Sales to assess, select, and train new medical centers who want to offer Inspire therapy.
- Hire a sales and technical support team that have skills and attributes to meet and exceed business and quality objectives.
- Establish a vibrant and performance based culture within the regional sales team.
- Drive a consistent approach to build flow of interested and appropriately indicated patients into trained medical centers within the region.
- Establish and implement best practice sharing within the region to aid in achieving the projected sales and Patient Expecting Therapy (PET) quotas.
- Work closely with Therapy Awareness Managers, Marketing, Reimbursement Team and Sales Operations to promote and maintain the highest possible relationships with our external customers and in-house team.
- Develop and provide coaching and feedback to all members of regional team.
- Ensure comprehension and timely completion of Inspire Quality System policies and procedures.
QUALITY SYSTEM RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document product and therapy related field reports within the prescribed timelines and provide any necessary documents required to complete the investigation. Provide follow-up reporting as needed.
- Complete training requirements and competency confirmations for this position within the required timeline.
- Comply with applicable quality system procedures/policies and make suggestions for continuous process improvement.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably technical field or business)
- Minimum of 5 years in a field sales leadership role within medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Successful track record building teams who have consistently outperformed expectations
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email email@example.com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.